JMTA STUDENT RECITALS 2017-2018
Student recitals will be held on the following dates at 3p.
All levels are invited to participate.
October 22, 2017, at Shepherd of the Woods Lutheran Church, 6595 Columbia Park Court
December 17, 2017, at Arlington United Methodist Church,
1400 University Blvd. N.
March 11, 2018, at All Saints Episcopal Church, 4171 Hendricks Ave.
1. Teachers may have 4-5 students participate; however, the total performance time may not exceed 15 minutes for teachers with advanced students. Each student plays only one piece or movement.
2. Solo performances are to be MEMORIZED. Duets may use music.
3. Teachers are required to bring a PLATE of cookies. Serving platters will not be provided!
4. Please stress to the students the importance of proper dress and that they are expected to remain for the entire performance. If a student does not have the whole afternoon free, ask them to wait until the next recital date.
5. Students should arrive 15 minutes early to be seated and receive instructions!!!
6. Teachers are required to attend in order to have students participate. Each teacher will be asked to assist with the program, either by bringing needed items, seating students, or setting up and serving refreshments.
7. Information must be submitted ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE to ensure that student names will be included on the program. Please send October and March recital information to Sandra Stewart (email@example.com). Send December recital information to Gavin Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
8. A participation fee of $5 per student is due with your application. Checks should be made out to JMTA.
9. You may download the form below to submit your information with your check by mail, or send the following information via email (bring your check or cash to the recital).
Level: Beginner Intermediate Advanced
Complete Title of Composition
Length of piece